With the upcoming release of the Better Together this summer, Mojang will unify the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One with mobile and Windows 10 PC versions of the game under the Bedrock Engine family. (excluding Java Minecraft which will continue to be supported as an independent version)
Continue reading Minecraft Is Getting Cross-Play On Multiple Platforms
Games with Gold
WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate
Available: 08/01 – 08/31 (Xbox One)
Available: 07/16 – 08/15 (Xbox One)
Available: 08/01 – 08/15 (Xbox 360)
Available: 08/16 – 09/15 (Xbox One)
Beyond Good & Evil HD
Available: 08/16 – 08/31 (Xbox 360)
First off, you may be wondering what’s the Sleeper Simulant… It’s a powerful 290 Exotic Fusion Rifle that goes into your Guardian’s Heavy Weapon slot. I just got mine last night and am enjoying the heck out of it.
Once you complete the The First Firewall quest, you’ll receive the Curious Transceiver. Continue reading Destiny: the Sleeper Simulant quest
I won’t do the unboxing thing as that is old and tired. I will however tell you that it is one sexy beast. Microsoft really stepped it up with this one, yes there are other custom editions but I am a major halo geek and this made my day.I did not build the statue yet, but will post a picture once I do.
Here’s IGN’s unboxing:
This only works for digital games, if you have disc based games, you are out of luck. This is one major benefit of digital games on the Xbox One, two people can play the same game at the same time through game sharing.
- To game share you will have to share your profile credentials and install your account on the Xbox of the person you are sharing with so ENSURE that you are sharing with a TRUSTED friend or family member.
- Sharing your profile will give access to your password, credit card, PayPal card or any other payment information.
- Once you are done sharing, we recommend you change your password ASAP.
- You can ONLY share 3 times a year.
- You can ONLY share on one other console at a time.
What you need
- Xbox Console
- A trusted friend or family member
- Xbox Live account
Setting up the second profile
Once you have the account credentials do the following:
- On the home screen click the drop-down box next to your Avatar (top left corner)
- Click Add New
- Log in as the person that will be sharing the game
- Sign in with the newly added account
- Click Settings → My Xbox → My Home Xbox
- Click Make this my Home Xbox
- Log out of the second account and sign into your account
- Click My Games → Games
- Scroll to the far right and you will see a list of games under the Ready to Install column
- Select the game(s) you want to install and let it do it’s thing.
Let us know how this works for you.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
A survivor is born…
Free with Gold 9/16-10/15
The story of 4 crossed destinies and a broken love in a world torn apart.
Free with Gold 10/01-10/31
The Walking Dead: Complete First Season
All five episodes in one game.
Free with Gold 10/16-11/15
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Solid Snake returns.
Free with Gold 10/01-10/15
The Walking Dead: Season 1
All five episodes in one game.
Free with Gold 10/16-10/31