Apple release their latest update today, get it for free.
- Choose Software Update from the Apple menu () to check for the latest Apple software using the Mac App Store, including this update.
- Other software updates available for your computer might appear, which you should install. Note that an update’s size can vary from computer to computer when installed using Software Update. Also, some updates must be installed prior to others.
- Fixes an issue that prevented some Macs from automatically connecting to known Wi-Fi networks
- Fixes issue causing the background or Apple logo to appear incorrectly on startup
- Improves the reliability of waking from sleep
- Includes Safari 7.0.5
For detailed information about the security content of this update, see Apple security updates.
For those of you with an Apple Laptop or Desktop, here is a deal you can’t refuse but it’s probably not going to last for long so hurry up…
Load up your App Store and click Updates
Apple is letting you upgrade to their latest OS and it’s free for those currently using Mountain Lion, Lion or Snow Leopard….
The new software includes iBooks, which allows users to sync the books they are reading on their iPhone and iPad with their Mac computer. It also includes Apple’s Maps app, which also will sync with iOS devices to easily transfer addresses from your laptop to your phone. Apple’s Safari Web browser has also been updated with some new features, including a shared links sidebar that surfaces the links your friends have shared on Twitter or LinkedIn. Craig Federighi, Apple’s senior vice president of software engineering, also revealed today that Mavericks will improve battery life, even on current Macs, allowing up to an hour’s worth of extra Web browsing time. Continue reading OSX Mavericks Free Upgrade