Via: Online MBA
With the upcoming release of the Better Together this summer, Mojang will unify the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One with mobile and Windows 10 PC versions of the game under the Bedrock Engine family. (excluding Java Minecraft which will continue to be supported as an independent version)
Continue reading Minecraft Is Getting Cross-Play On Multiple Platforms
A bit late but here ya go.. I’m excited for the games coming out…
Meet SteamOS, a Linux-based operating system from Valve, designed for the living room, and therefore with clear designs on Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony’s turf.
Valve took the lid off yesterday, the first of three living room-related gaming announcements. The next one happens tomorrow afternoon, with the final presumably taking place Friday. One of these reveals may be the fabled Steam Box, a kind of living room PC-console ostensibly built and sold by Valve to carry its software digital distribution platform beyond the increasingly staid traditional keyboard-and-mouse paradigm. This is not Valve dipping a toe in the water, in other words; this is Valve taking full measures and diving in.
- Valve introduces SteamOS for living room computers (gamesradar.com)
- Valve Announces Steam Machines (kotaku.com)
- Steam Box exists (joystiq.com)
- Ken Levine: SteamOS is “a brave and powerful idea” (pcgamer.com)
- Valve announces SteamOS, a living room operating system for games (theverge.com)