Before we continue please remember that:
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, it does not delete data stored on the SIM card.
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the
Volume Upkey and the
Homekey, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Samsung Galaxy Note5 logo screen displays, release only the Power key
- When the Android logo displays, release the Volume Up and the Home key (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
- Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight
wipe data / factory reset.
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key until
Yes -- delete all user datais highlighted.
Powerbutton to select and start the master reset.
- When the master reset is complete,
Reboot system nowis highlighted.
- Press the
Powerkey to restart the device.