This only works for digital games, if you have disc based games, you are out of luck. This is one major benefit of digital games on the Xbox One, two people can play the same game at the same time through game sharing.
What you need
- Xbox Console
- A trusted friend or family member
- Xbox Live account
Setting up the second profile
Once you have the account credentials do the following:
- On the home screen click the drop-down box next to your Avatar (top left corner)
- Click Add New
- Log in as the person that will be sharing the game
- Sign in with the newly added account
- Click Settings → My Xbox → My Home Xbox
- Click Make this my Home Xbox
- Log out of the second account and sign into your account
- Click My Games → Games
- Scroll to the far right and you will see a list of games under the Ready to Install column
- Select the game(s) you want to install and let it do it’s thing.
Let us know how this works for you.