Gears of War is an awesome game for the Xbox, if you have the original game you can get the Map Packs for free.
Gears of War Multiplayer Map Pack 1
Discovery Channel FUTURE WEAPONS gives you Raven Down and Old Bones
- Down: A Raven helicopter has gone down in the middle of a large-scale battle. Gears have taken out a Seeder, and forces are now moving into the crash site from all angles to find survivors.
- Old Bones: In an attempt to eradicate human culture, the Locust have emerged under Sera’s Capitaline Museums and have started destroying them brick by brick.
‘Hidden Fronts’ Multiplayer Map Pack 2
Get ready to enhance your Gears of War multiplayer experience. Download the four new maps today, including:
- Bullet Marsh: In this Kryll-infested swamp, an old generator still powers the area lights. A few stray bullets could easily knock out the generator, leaving players in the dark to fend for themselves against the hungry Kryll.
- Garden: This overgrown and crumbling conservatory still has a working fertilization and pesticide system. This system can pose a serious health hazard to anyone who ventures into the greenhouse without first venting the air.
- Process: Teams must fight for control of this subterranean Imulsion processing plant, still active despite the cessation of the Pendulum Wars.
- Subway: Timgad’s Central Subway Station used to serve as a central hub for commuters. Now the tunnels are crawling with Locust.