Windows users on Windows 7 got a treat in a secret feature called God Mode that gave them access to just about ALL of the controls, settings and options built into Windows. In this article we’ll walk you through unlocking God Mode in Win8. I am told this can be done with Windows Vista as well.
- Right click on the desktop and create a new folder, name it whatever you like.
- Right click on the folder and click rename.
- Copy and paste the following as the new file name:
- The icon will change from a folder to the control panel icon.
- If you start up the panel you will get a window with all settings broken down by categories.
Go have fun, careful not to break anything 😉
This works in Windows 10 as well.. 😉